Please join Operation Barnabas 2016 Des Moines Iowa in a
“Drive-Thru” Memorial Day Supply Drive of Veterans!
Simply “Drive-Thru” Camp Dodge on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30th, from 5:00 am to 9:00 am and drop off donations to benefit Veterans in Central Iowa. While at Camp Dodge enjoy a free breakfast during the Van and Bonnie Show.
(Note: free breakfast until it runs out.)
The Des Moines Veterans Hospital has a great need for the following supplies:
Clothing – For both men & women
- Winter gloves
- Stocking caps
- Flannel shirts
- Reading glasses (1.75 power & up)
Note: Sizes adult Medium, Large, and Extra Large needed. For health reasons, all items must be new.
- Travel coffee mugs
- Sugar packets
- Canned Meats
- Chewing gum
- Microwave popcorn
- Snack-type foods
- Granola bars
- Feminine sanitary products
- Bath soap
- Perfume or cologne
- Disposable razors (“twin blade” or better)
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Denture cleaning supplies
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Dryer sheets
- Laundry detergent
- Baby diapers (for Veterans with young children)
- bus passes (Des Moines area)
- “Zip” or “thumb” drives – any size
- Craft kits & models (non-toxic paints & glues)
Thank you for supporting our Veterans!